Aims and objectives:
This course considers ways in which dance and movement work can be documented, observed and shared within settings. Participants will experience and explore a mixture of pedagogy, theory and practical ideas. The sessions will be practical, interactive, and will stimulate ideas of how and why practitioners might make embodied learning visible and shared within their setting. The course will be practical, interactive, and requires no previous knowledge or experience of dance.
Delegates will have opportunities to:
- explore ways of observing movement and dance, and how to record observations.
- consider ways in which dance and movement work can be shared within settings.
- experience and explore a mixture of pedagogy, theory and practical ideas
- explore the question - When does movement become dance?
- create movement profiles in line with EYFS -characteristics of effective learning and specific areas of learning.
Trainer: Peppy Hills