Aims and objectives - Delegates will have opportunities to:
- Understand the Characteristics of Effective Learning in practice.
- Understand how children learn.
- Reflect on the role of the adult role and the environment in supporting and extending children’s play, learning and development
- Understand assessment of children’s learning.
- Identify areas for development in their setting.
The course offers practitioners the opportunity to understand the importance of how children learn and how they can promote and develop this in their practice.
Trainer: Sara Bailey