Aims and objectives –
- A coaching and mentoring approach can help you and the people you work with bridge the gap between potential and performance
- This course teaches mentoring-coaching skills to use in both formal and informal learning context with colleagues
- It aims to add to the repertoire of skills you already have, further developing your self-awareness as a colleague, mentor or teacher
- It can help open up people to new insights, new perspective and avoid feelings of helplessness or defensiveness
- It is a practice led course backed up by selected input on relevant theory
This course is run as two consecutive seminar days, then time to practice, with a third day once you have had some practice in the work place (6-8 weeks after). It is effective for all leaders and managers.
Trainer: Ruth Mercer