Aims and objectives - delegates will have the opportunity to explore:
• What underpins Understanding of the World?
• What is Understanding of the World and how should we provide for it?
• As a specific area, how does Understanding of the World relate to the prime areas?
• How can we extend and enhance cross-curricular learning by following child led interests?
• Why take children out into the world?
• What are the advantages and issues of bringing in visitors?
• Where can we go and whom can we invite?
Trainer: Kathryn Solly