This course gives participants opportunities to explore:
- leading and following in a learning community;
- how we know practitioners and children are learning;
- encouraging professional dialogue in the context of a kind, caring ethos;
- assertiveness and communication skills for leaders;
- supervision and the fostering of a culture of mutual support, teamwork and continuous improvement.
The day will be a mix of input and active learning, enabling participants to gain new knowledge, work with colleagues, discuss concerns and reflect on practice in their own settings.
Trainer: Helen Moylett