This 3 hour session is led by qualified school inspector, who is also head teacher of an outstanding Nursery School and Children’s Centre. It will cover the following aspects
1. What is the inspector looking for and why?
- What are the key principles and approaches behind an inspection?
2. What can I do to prepare?
- Making friends with the evaluation schedule – what can we learn from this document
- Where do we start? Auditing Provision Self-Evaluation Forms and Improvement plans
- Gathering Evidence – What, When and How
3. Making sound judgements
- So what does high quality look like?
Audience: PVI/ maintained sector leaders and managers
Trainer: Amanda King