Aims and objectives - Delegates will have opportunities to:
- Discuss ways to develop and promote positive behaviour and well-being within the Early years
- Understanding social emotional and mental health needs in young children
- Explore children’s’ behaviour and what it is trying to tell us.
- Considering links between promoting emotional wellbeing, mental health and positive behaviour.
- Discuss strategies to help practitioners to offer the optimum environment for positive behaviour wellbeing and social and emotional development
Trainer: Sue Fisher