Nursery Teacher – experienced or ECT considered
“Leaders, governors and staff share an ambitious vision for the school” Ofsted 2020
Curzon and Fawood are two Maintained Nursery Schools situated in the heart of the vibrant London Borough of Brent. They are part of a unique Partnership between the two Nursery Schools, Rainbows (Additionally Resourced Provision for children with ASD) and the Family Wellbeing Centre. Inclusion is at the heart of all our work at the Partnership
Curzon Site: Fawood Site:
A Maintained Nursery School A Maintained Nursery School
NEG2 provision An Additionally Resourced Provision (ARP)
Family Wellbeing Centre NEG2 provision
Family Wellbeing Centre
We are looking for a teacher who has a passion for Early Years and Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND). Our school serves a local community with a number of specialist places for children with SEND.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional who is keen to work with a staff team who are highly experienced and committed to achieving the best outcomes for young children and their families.
- Have QTS and experience of Early Years teaching in a diverse community.
- Have the highest aspirations for children’s learning and family engagement.
- Demonstrate a secure knowledge of the EYFS and active engagement in curriculum development.
- Share our passion and enthusiasm for Early Years education in the 21st century.
- Bring a desire to actively contribute to the team and wider work of the Family Wellbeing Centre.
We can offer you:-
- A unique opportunity to work across two Nursery Schools and an integrated model of Health/Social Care.
- A collaborative working environment with ongoing opportunities for professional development across the Partnership.
- Excellent facilities including an extensive outdoor learning environment and resident artist.
- A learning community which values each person as an individual.
- The support of a Governing Board and Senior Leadership Team that are driven to be the best we can be.
For a job application pack please email: Jainee@fawoodcc.brent.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday 11th December 2023 at 4pm
Interviews will be held: Thursday 14th December 2023
Brent schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check. Curzon and Fawood Nursery Schools & Family Wellbeing Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.