Curzon & Fawood Nursery Schools & Family Wellbeing Centre
Permanent, 36 hours per week
Scale 5 Point 12-17 – £22,571to £24,920 plus £2,013 LW AYR
We are recruiting for a Family Mentor to work within the Family Wellbeing Centre team.
Working under the direction of the Centre Manager, the successful candidate will:
- To support families in receiving a range of targeted services, adopting a whole family
approach, and where necessary support with completing Early Help Assessment (EHA)
to ensure the family receive the right level of help.
- To work in collaboration with the wider Family Wellbeing Centre Teams and Partners
adopting a whole family approach.
- To provide flexible support and interventions for families in the Family Wellbeing
- To support vulnerable families to access core/universal services and support relevant
to their needs.
- To contribute to the overall vision of the Partnership and ensure that all interactions
reflect the values of the Partnership.
We can offer you:
- A collaborative working environment with ongoing opportunities for professional development across the Partnership;
- A learning community which values each person as an individual;
- The support of a Governing Board and Senior Leadership Team that aspire for excellence.
For a job application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school sites are welcome, please contact: Jackie Ashbourne on 0208 459 6813 to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications: 1st July 2022 at 12pm
Interviews will be held: 6th July 2022
Start date: As soon as possible
Curzon and Fawood Nursery Schools & Family Wellbeing Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Curzon and Fawood Nursery Schools & Family Wellbeing Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.