*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 6 January 2020) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 6 January 2020) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This course explores the creative and expressive uses of technology and digital media. Rich examples and case studies will be explored that use a range of free or inexpensive apps and digital hardware to explore children's questions, their curiosities and interests and thinking about the world in which they exist and come to know through playful engagement and enquiry. It is through the blending of traditional materials together with digital resources in which children can co-create learning in this transdisciplinary way.
- Learn about how young children engage in enquiry with digital media and resources
- Discover how in blending traditional materials of the early years setting together with the use of digital media can lead to complex meaning-making and rich opportunities for learning
- Explore how this can look like when working with young children, with rich examples and case studies from everyday practice.
- Leave with ideas and generative contexts to try out and test in your own setting
Audience: All educators and leaders working in ECE interested in finding out more about how to use digital media in creative and expressive ways with children.
You can view Debi's profile on her dedicated Associates page.