*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 7 February 2020) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 7 February 2020) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This inspiring course will help you to reflect on the broad range of experiences that fall under the expressive arts and design umbrella. From early explorations of media and materials, to expressing ideas creatively and imaginatively, the arts provide unique opportunities for babies and children’s learning and development.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Deepen their knowledge and understanding about different media and materials, and the many possibilities to support children’s ideas and thinking through art and design.
- Review practice using an art and design assessment tool, and consider ways they might develop their curriculum further to offer depth and progression for all children.
- Take part in a variety of enjoyable, practical activities to inspire new ideas for different ages back in their settings.
- Reflect on how art and design, as well as being important in its own right, can also support and enhance all other areas of the EYFS.
Reference will be made to the EYFS, 2017 and the new Education Inspection Framework, 2019.
You can view Anni's profile on her dedicated Associates page.