Group B members will receive 4 complimentary copies of the previous two editions of the Early Education Journal.
You can select 2 complimentary books from the below list (one of each, or two of either option):
- I am two! Working effectively with two year olds and their families
- Areas of Learning Series (Includes all three booklets).
You will also receive:
- regular email briefings to all 10 users, which provide members with summaries and analysis of announcements affecting early childhood education practice and provision
- 4 copies of each journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms
- access to a national branch network and Special Interest Groups with discounts available to 10 members of staff
- significantly reduced rates to attend our courses, conferences and events available to 10 members of staff
- periodic discounts on our publications, including 20% off most publications and resources
- discounts on products and services from our commercial partners
- online networks for peer to peer advice
- Access to our online members only area which is full of additional resources for 10 users
- On joining, you’ll receive a new members’ pack. Contents may vary.
Pay by Direct Debit?
A £5 discount applies if you pay by Direct Debit. If you would like to do this, please click the link to the Instruction below and this will take you to our Direct Debit Provider, GoCardless, in a new browser window. Once you have completed the mandate, it will return you to our website to confirm that this has been successful: to start your Membership, please complete the Direct Debit Instruction.