*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 6 January 2020) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 6 January 2020) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Aims and objectives - Delegates will have opportunities to:
- learn about infant brain development and movement in a fun and accessible way.
- consider the risks in physical development including increased sedentary and challenging behaviours.
- consider their own environment and practice in supporting active learning and increased physical play.
Physical activity is a must for everyone including young children and being active has a wealth of benefits. Children should not be learning to sit still and focus but using the full capabilities of movement to think and learn. This course turns learning on its head and offers fun, healthy and appropriate ways to move across the early the early years’ curriculum. It gets practitioners moving as well into to a new way of thinking about fidgeting, wiggling, wriggling and roaming.
You can view Kerry's profile on her dedicated Associates page.