*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 22 January 2019) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 22 January 2019) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
A course that explores the methods of working with loose parts and how they help children to make meaning. Participants will examine the types of materials and where to get them from for little or no cost. Participants will leave able to present and engage the curiosity of their own children using loose parts to promote learning.
- Learn what loose parts are and how learning with them relates to Development Matters and the CoEL
- Explore how to source and organise loose parts in indoor and outdoor contexts
- Discover how children make meaning with loose parts
- See what this can look like when working with young children with rich examples and case studies from everyday practice.
Audience: All educators and leaders working in ECE interested in finding out more about how materials such as loose parts can engage curiosity and enhance learning across Development Matters and the Characteristics of Effective Learning.
You can view Debi's profile on her dedicated Associates page.