Whether you’re a maintained nursery school whose staff are all working in the early years, an infant or primary school with a foundation unit (small or large) or a multi-academy trust with early years provision across multiple schools, Early Education offers you cost effective opportunities for staff development through local branch events and national training and events. We also offer bespoke consultancy and training for INSET days or quality improvement support.
Both senior staff and those in class can benefit from our regular updates on changes to early years regulatory frameworks, research, reports, pedagogic resources and funding opportunities. opportunities for networking with other early years practitioners and leaders.
We also provide a national voice raising concerns on your behalf about early years policy and funding through direct lobbying and our work as Secretariat for the All Party Parliamentary Group for Nursery Schools, Nursery & Reception Classes.
- discounts on the cost of events and publications
- free or discounted access to branch events
- our termly Early Education Journal and access to back copies online
- fortnightly email bulletins to keep you up to date with regulatory changes, new research, reports and resources, and opportunities for getting engaged with our campaigns
- free advertising on our jobs board.
Early Education is a member of the Council for Subject Associations