Course descriptionThis two-part course will look at a variety of ways to develop high-quality play, with a particular focus on children's happiness and emotional health. The sessions will offer participants the opportunity to:
- reflect on different play theories and their influence on early years practice
- deepen their understanding of the different types and characteristics of play
- consider how particular play opportunities can help to foster children's wellbeing
- review the changes in the reformed EYFS 2021 with reference to quality play and learning
- use elements of the Environment Ratings and SSTEW Scales (sustained shared thinking and emotional wellbeing for 2-5 year old provision) to assess practice and identify areas to develop
The webinar will take place on the following dates and times:
Session 1: 11th November, 4pm-5.30pm (Recording now available).
Session 2: 25th November, 4pm-5.30pm (Recording now available).
This webinar will be delivered by Anni McTavish.
- Members - £30
- Non-members £40
Book 5 webinars at once and receive a discount of 10% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR510 - or book 10 webinars at once and receive a discount of 20% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR1020. To take advantage of this offer, add the webinars to your basket and apply the code - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Looking to book more places or a license for your organisation? Contact us for further details.
A message from our partners, Cosy Direct
Cosy Direct are supporting this programme of training and would like to offer everyone a £10 voucher to spend on our website – to get this voucher, all you need to do is subscribe to our email newsletter. Don’t worry, we don’t spam our subscribers, you will receive some excellent content along with product information and educational content (and you can unsubscribe at any time).