Early Education PedPods
Our Early Education PedPods podcast series about to land! We will feature pedagogical conversations with early years leaders, teachers and trainers. All our podcasts will be available to download for free.
Featuring a range of pedagogical conversations, including
- Anni McTavish: Creativity and critical thinking
- Suzanne Zeedyk: Resilience, relationships and play
- Alison Peacock: Early years, early learning and research
- Pete Moorhouse: Inspiring wonderful woodwork
- Julie Fisher: Adult interactions to support teaching and learning (adult-led to child-led learning)
- Autumn 2019 PedPod with Anni McTavish: creativity and critical thinking
In this inspiring pedagogical conversation, full of Anni's wisdom and experience, we explore the concept of creativity with Anni McTavish, what this means in practice and how we can nurture and support this with those we work with.
- PedPod with Pete Moorhouse on amazing woodwork in early years
In this informative pedagogical conversation, Pete shares his love of woodwork and how it fulfils so much learning potential with children in early years and beyond.