This section mainly includes free resources from Early Education's current and past projects supported by external funders.
Our project work is focused on supporting early years practitioners in their work with children and families to ensure effective early childhood education experiences of the highest quality across the United Kingdom.
These projects have a range of free online resources for practitioners, which you can access by browsing each project via the links in the left hand menu or below..
- We are currently a partner in an ERASMUS+ funded project on child-centredness through which we will be helping to develop an online course
- Exploring the Wider World - funded by the Stoke-on-Trent Opportunity Area
- Outdoors and Active - an action research project led by the London Borough of Newham
- Early Years Pupil Premium project - funded by the Department for Education's Voluntary & Community Sector Prospectus Grants programme
- Maintained Nursery Schools: the State of Play - funded by the City of London Corporation
- Newham Outdoors
- P for Partnership