Rowland Hill Nursery School & Children’s Centre
We are looking for a minimum Level 2 qualified member of staff who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering high standards of education and care for young children for the following posts:
Job start: as soon as possible, Maternity leave for 12 months
Contract type: Full Time (Shift Rota 8am-4pm or 10am-6pm on a bi-weekly shift rota), all year around. There is a strong possibility this post would become permanent for the right candidate,
Scale/Salary: SC1B, Spine Point: 2 (£21,030)
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A passion and commitment to outstanding early years practice.
- Experience of maintaining high standards of care for children at all times.
- A commitment to fostering an inclusive environment in which every child is encouraged to flourish through supported interventions.
- A welcoming, friendly environment where the Leadership Team, Staff and Governors are committed to making a real difference within the local community.
- An outstanding environment for outdoor learning with an onsite Forest School provision.
- A vibrant Children’s Centre and a programme of excellent Parental Involvement.
- Opportunities to work with artists and key partners in the local community.
Rowland Hill is deeply rooted in the local community and staff and families enjoy celebrating our rich diversity.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For further information please contact Helen Goldman, School Business Manager on 020 8808 6089. An application pack is available via the school website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the centre are warmly welcomed due to social distancing these are being facilitated remotely or in person after 5pm when the school is closed to children.
Closing date: 12pm (Midday) Tuesday 14th June 2022
Shortlisting: Candidates will be contacted by 5pm on the Tuesday 14th June 2022
Interviews: Friday 17th June 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS Disclosure check and references will be taken up prior to interview.
The school reserve the right to interview and appoint exceptional candidates prior to the closing date and so early applications are encouraged.