Rowland Hill Nursery School & Children’s Centre
Salary Grade: Scale 5, Spinal Point 12 – 15, 52 weeks per year, 18 hours per week (1 year Fixed term)
Salary Range: £25,578 – £26,985 pro rata (£12,789 – £13,492.50 actual)
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Rowland Hill Nursery School and Children’s Centre is seeking an experienced Early Learning Practitioner to join our Children’s Centre Team in a new role. The successful applicant will be an outstanding practitioner committed to improving outcomes for all our children and families as part of a multi-agency team. We are an inclusive setting and value the contribution that all our families make to the life of our centre.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a professional, flexible and energetic team
- Work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Develop your experience of multi-agency working
- Further your practice through Continual Professional Development.
We are looking for a motivated, flexible practitioner who is able to:
- Use excellent communication skills to model innovative, outstanding practice in line with the EYFS
- Take a lead on the planning and delivery of children centre groups including, Stay and Plays, Rhythm & Rhyme and Intergenerational group.
- Promote parents’ active involvement in their children’s development, play and early learning
- Support the most vulnerable children and their families in groups and activities
- Support the early identification of children’s and families’ needs
- Undertake outreach in order to support children and families to access services
Applicants should hold a relevant Level 3 Early Years/Childcare Qualification.
Visits to the centre of actively encouraged. If you would like an informal conversation about the role please telephone the school to speak to the children’s centre manager.
Rowland Hill Nursery School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Rowland Hill Nursery School and Children’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Closing Date: Tuesday 14th June 2022 at 12pm (Midday).
Shortlisting: Tuesday 14th June by 5pm
Interviews: Friday 17th June 2022.