For universities, colleges and training providers we provide great learning resources, including our termly Journal, online resources and publications. Through our events, staff and students will have opportunities to network with a wide range of early years colleagues in settings, schools and local authorities as well as colleges and universities.
We can provide opportunities to engage practitioners as research participants and to disseminate research findings to the sector. Local branches enable with contact local employers and offer ways to increase your impact eg helping run the local branch, offering venues for meetings and speakers for events.
Being a member gives you:
- our termly Early Education Journal and access to back copies online
- fortnightly email bulletins to keep you up to date with regulatory changes, new research, reports and resources, and opportunities for getting engaged with our campaigns
- discounts on the cost of events and publications
- free or discounted access to branch events
- free membership for your full-time students.