After a great response to our summer series of webinars, we've introduced a new eLearning Platform to give you access to online sessions, handouts and automated certification of attendance all in one place. We've switched to a video system which allows more direct interaction between presenter and delegates and reduced the maximum number of participants on sessions to increase interactivity.
Upcoming live webinars
Our autumn 2020 webinars focus on topics around several key strands, including: recovery, leadership, diversity and anti-racism and the implications of the EYFS reforms.
The webinars listed below are arranged by date in the order in which they start: don't miss participating live and all the benefits of our new eLearning system.
Our two-part webinars are available for £30 for members and £40 for non-members (Not a member? See membership options including Termly Membership from £10.) For longer or shorter webinar series, these are available at a pro-rata cost to represent the actual number of sessions.
Bulk buy discounts are available as follows:
- Buy 5 or more courses together to get a 10% discount,
- Buy 10 or more courses for a 20% discount
Our summer 2020 courses focused on:
- how you can support families with home learning, and
- planning ahead for supporting children's transitions when they are able to return to settings and schools.
All summer 2020 courses ran as two-part webinars with each session lasting an hour, roughly a week apart, with a gap task to be completed between the two sessions. Sessions are available "on demand" on a catch-up basis below.
Our webinar recordings are available for £25 for members and £30 for non-members (Not a member? See membership options from £10 a term.)
Our summer programme of webinar recordings will be available until the end of September 2020 - don't miss these key topics.
How to access webinars
- Browse below to book future webinars and participate live as part of our new Autumn programme below.
- Browse below for "on demand" recordings of videos available to buy below after each live webinar has taken place.