Choosing your course
- All courses can be viewed live and most will be available to view "on demand" for a period of time after the event (usually the start of the next term).
- The courses are listed below by order of start date or view our calendar of titles and dates to see start dates of upcoming live webinars as well as course titles.
- Once the first of a series has taken place, you'll find it in our "Webinar recordings" category below, where you can book in the same way as for the live sessions.
Courses are priced depending on the number and length of sessions, on the basis of £15 members/£20 non-members per 90 minute session eg typically a course of two 90-minute sessions will cost £30 for members/£40 non-members. See individual courses for pricing.
If you're not already a member, see membership options including Termly Membership from £10 to benefit from the membership discount.
Bulk buy discounts are available as follows:
- Buy 5 or more courses together to get a 10% discount,
- Buy 10 or more courses for a 20% discount
How to access webinars
- To access the course content, including the live webinar and any recordings and handouts, make sure you login to our new eLearning platform which is separate from this website and for which you will have different login details (provided in your booking registration email)
- We have created a brief guide for accessing our live webinars and recordings to guide you through the process (opens in a new tab).