Our autumn 2020 webinars focus on topics around key themes including: recovery, leadership, diversity and anti-racism and the implications of the EYFS reforms.
For this term, we've introduced a new eLearning Platform to give you access to online sessions, handouts and automated certification of attendance all in one place. We've switched to a video system which allows more direct interaction between presenter and delegates and reduced the maximum number of participants on sessions to increase interactivity.
The webinars listed below are arranged by date in the order in which they start: don't miss participating live and all the benefits of our new eLearning system, or view our calendar of titles and dates. All webinars will be available to view "on demand" after the event.
Our two-part webinars are available for £30 for members and £40 for non-members. For longer or shorter webinar series, these are priced pro-rata based on the actual number of sessions.
If you're not already a member, see membership options including Termly Membership from £10 to benefit from the membership discount.
Bulk buy discounts are available as follows:
- Buy 5 or more courses together to get a 10% discount,
- Buy 10 or more courses for a 20% discount
How to access webinars
- Browse below to book future webinars and participate live as part of our new Autumn programme below. Make sure you login to our new eLearning platform with the details provided in your welcome email to access the course content, including the live webinar.
- Browse below for "on demand" recordings of videos available to buy below after each live webinar has taken place.
- We have created a brief guide for accessing our live webinars and recordings to guide you through the process (opens in a new tab).