This page explains how and where to log in for different services you may need. It also includes answers to common issues or questions to help resolve any issues as swiftly as possible.
If you need to contact us, please use the details in the footer of this page.
You don’t need a login for our main website. At the moment, all the content is publicly available.
The back catalogue of Early Education Journals can be accessed via our new members’ app – see below.
We have a new membership database, which allows you to access your membership record via a self-service app. Using this app you can:
- view and update your details
- renew your membership if paying by card or setting up a direct debit if you have individual membership or are the designated billing contact for a group membership
- change or cancel your membership plan
- register for updates from local branches (these may be referred to as groups or teams in places on the app)
- access the back catalogue of Early Education Journals
- book on events and access the discounted rate for members where available.
Your login and password for the old Early Education website will no longer work, as we are now using a new database. This is how to set up a new account.
If you became an Early Education member before 15 December 2021 your details have been transferred to the new database, but you need to register before you can access your account. Here’s how to do that:
- Navigate to our membership app
- Then click on “Click here to login”
- Then select: “Don’t have an account? Register” at the very bottom of the pop-up box which will appear on your screen
- Provide the details requested to allow the system to match with your database account – the most important field is your email, as this is how the system will identify you with your existing account.
- A verification code will be sent to your email to complete account activation.
Once you have entered the verification code, your login has been successfully created and you can log in at any time to access the members’ app.
If you became a member after 15 December 2021, you will already have registered your account. If you have forgotten your password, just use the “Forgotten password” option on the login page.
If you want to be able to manage your organisation’s membership, you need to be flagged as the designated contact. If you aren’t seeing an option to manage the membership, please contact the office so that we can change your settings if required or advise who is the current designated contact.
If you want to purchase a publication, you don’t need any of the logins above, just go to the publications page (under Learning on the top menu or via the link below):
Yes, you now need to log in to your account to book a place on a webinar or branch event – or, you can register with a new account to book if you do not already have one. The event booking system will allow you to select the appropriate rate (eg member or non-member) once you are logged in to the account associated with your membership. If you are unable to select the member rate once logged in and believe you should be able to – please contact us to confirm your membership is current. Please note: if you register a new account, this will not automatically link to any previous membership – we’ll be happy to help sort this for you.
If you want to access webinar or branch event recordings, these are still available on our e-learning site. You will have been sent your login for the site when you booked your webinar or event – please check your junk/spam filter if these haven’t arrived within 24 hours of booking.
- Your username is your email address
- the password is one you have created. You can reset your password if you don’t remember what it is.
- We have created a brief guide for accessing our live webinars and recordings to help you through the process.