The Early Education Journal is usually available to members only. Non-members can access a couple of sample issues below. If you'd like to have access to the full back catalogue, consider signing up as a member - try our online membership for £10 per term (see link for full range of membership options).
The Early Education Journal is published termly. Each journal takes on a theme, and articles may take the form of case studies, research write-ups, new pedagogical approaches or reviews from a range of practitioners in the early years field.
Members of Early Education are mailed all issues of the Journal as an exclusive membership benefit (online only student/concession members receive access to the online issue only).
See below for details of the most recent issue. Logged in members can see and download all recent back issues, and purchase additional copies (subject to availability). Sample copies are made available to non-members below on a temporary and discretionary basis.
No 92 - Exploring the Wider World - guest edited by Caroline Eaton
No 91 - Pedagogical anchors for turbulent times - guest edited by Sacha Powell
- Editorial: Pedagogical Anchors for Turbulent Times: Montessori, Froebel, Steiner and Pikler - Sacha Powell
- “We must walk with the child, not the child with us” - Barbara Isaacs
- “To the child, our hands are who we are”: the Pikler approach to respectful care of infants and young children - Julia Manning-Morton and colleagues
- Froebelian connections: self, others, nature and the universe - Professor Tina Bruce
- Rudolf Steiner and Steiner Waldorf early childhood practice today - Janni Nicol
Non-members may be able to purchase copies of individuals journals subject to availability. Please contact us for details.