Here are some links to resources to support your play.
- Loose parts play tookit is such a rich and comprehensive free publication from Inspiring Scotland to support your provision and practice
- Loose parts outside and intentionality with loose parts blogs by Diane Kashin
- Loose parts by schema chart by Michelle Thornhill for supporting schematic play with loose parts. This is a clever chart that shows you can provide for schema in the enabling environment.
- Loose parts for physicality from our Outdoors and Active project
- The learning in loose parts by Community Playthings
- Early Education Journal No 82 – Loose parts and flexible thinking