Got a vacancy to advertise?
To advertise here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Group and chain members may advertise vacancies for free as part of the membership package. Download instructions for how to place a vacancy, including rates for non-members.
Please get in touch to list a vacancy.
Vacancies at Early Education
Ofsted Outstanding Day Nursery Manager, Bracknell
Want a fantastic career move? Teepee Day Nursery is an award-winning, family-run children’s nursery. Founded in 2003, we have a fantastic local reputation coupled with exciting growth plans.
Open 7am – 7pm, 51 weeks a year
Join our team as our Nursery Manager to lead our Ofsted Outstanding setting in Bracknell. You will work closely with the Directors and two existing supernumery Deputy Managers and Administrators. This is an amazing opportunity to work within an existing nursery to shape its provision in 2021 & beyond.
There are so, so many benefits of working with us. Day nurseries tend to be either small settings or larger chains. Teepee Day Nursery is the best of both worlds; we are a small, loving children’s nursery with the award-winning mentality & best practice of a much larger business.
We aren’t really a work team; we are more like a ‘work family’. We work hard and never settle for anything less than our best shot at anything we do. This means that you get to experience a very supportive workplace and are surrounded by like-minded colleagues, who want the same as you – happy children; happy team; happy parents; and we’ve got the awards to prove it!
What can we offer:
• Exceptionally competitive salary of £40,000 - £50,000 depending on qualifications & experience
• Lots of extras & perks, including additional holiday for long service
• Fantastic wellbeing package, including health assistance programme, counselling, retail discounts at shops & restaurants
• Fast-paced, forward-thinking culture with plenty of opportunity for development
• Real autonomy to make a difference
• Supportive, stable workplace – the Directors are experts in the field and take a passionate interest and we have two supernumery deputies, administrator team and we don’t use agency practitioners to staff the nursery
• A robust business management system, which is being continually honed and improved, that we know delivers outstanding provision
We are looking for someone who:
• Holds a full and relevant Level 3 in childcare, with strong evidence of post-qualification study and CPD
• Has recent experience of being a manager of a good or outstanding setting
• Has experience of managing a setting through the COVID pandemic
• Has experience working in an independent nursery
• Holds the very highest expectations of early years provision and is dynamic & truly passionate to be able to deliver this on a daily basis
• Relishes real the real autonomy needed, across all business functions, to deliver truly ‘outstanding’ provision for the children, their parents & colleagues alike
Ideally, you will also have:
• An EYP/EYT or similar
• Experience of ‘In The Moment Planning’ as a style of practice
• Experience of Famly
• Experience working as a manager in an ‘Outstanding’ setting
• Experience using ITERS/ECERS/SSTEW style audits
• Elklan trained
• Online DBS
The day-day role of a Manager:
To oversee and be fully accountable for the entire operation of the nursery on a monthly basis!
There’s much more, find out by visiting Child care jobs in Bracknell at Teepee Day Nursery Recruitment
Please apply by clicking here and completing a self-declaration form
Closing date: 20th August
Rowland Hill Nursery School & Children’s Centre
White Hart Lane, Tottenham, LONDON N17 7LT
Tel: 020 8808 6089 or Fax: 020 8801 7303
Nursery School Cook
Job start: 1st November 2021
Salary Grade: SC5 Spine Point 12 – 15 (£25,137 - £26,520) Pro-rata
Contract term: Permanent Full Time /Term Time Only
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30- 4pm (35 hours a week)
Are you passionate about cooking and ensuring young children have a tasty and nutritious diet? Are you looking for the opportunity to make a real difference in young children’s lives?
We are looking for a cook to join our wonderful team at Rowland Hill. We are passionate about helping children to grow up and live happy and healthy lives. We have a wonderful garden and allotment area in the school and so an interest in helping children understand the link between what we grow and eat would be an advantage.
The kitchen at Rowland Hill has been closed for over ten years and so this is a wonderful opportunity for a passionate cook to join our team. The idea candidate will have the following skills and experience
• Planning menus to a fixed budget, following guidance on nutrition and health eating representing the dives community we serve
• Ordering fresh ingredients and monitoring and managing supplies
• Supervising the work of another member of the kitchen team
• Complying with health and safety and food safety legislation
• Catering for staff training days and training events
• Excellent organisation and communication
• Qualified with at least an NVQ2 in food, catering or hospitality.
• A positive outlook and resilient nature.
We recognise that these are challenging times for candidates and therefore we welcome socially distanced visits to the school and so we are more than happy to discuss the role over the phone, on Microsoft teams, zoom, or Skype.
If you would like to arrange a visit or to discuss the role with our Headteacher, please contact email@example.com or call 0208 808 6089
Rowland Hill Nursery School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Rowland Hill Nursery School and Children’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 15th September at 12 noon 2021
Shortlisting: 15th September at 1pm 2021 - Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 15th September 2021
Interview: 20th September 2021
Vacancies at Early Education
We have a rolling programme of recruitment for well-qualified and experienced trainers and consultants to join our team of Associates. If you might be interested, find out more about our existing team of Associates and details of how to apply.