Got a vacancy to advertise?
To advertise here, contact email@example.com
Group and chain members may advertise vacancies for free as part of the membership package. Download instructions for how to place a vacancy, incuding rates for non-members.
- Full-time early years educator - Sheringham Nursery School and Children's Centre
Please get in touch to list a vacancy.
Vacancies at Early Education
- Trustees with expertise in finance and/or marketing and communications
- Associates - freelance trainers and consultants
Sheringham Nursery School
London E12 5PB
0208 553 2479
Scale 4: £19,304- £20,365 pro-rata
36 hours per week, term time only
Sheringham is a highly successful Newham Nursery School, rated Outstanding by Ofsted. We have children on roll aged 2, 3 and 4-years old.
We are a National Teaching School and we offer excellent opportunities for your continuing professional development.
We are recruiting for a full-time early years educator.
• Are you a well-qualified early years practitioner with enthusiasm, energy and commitment to high quality early years education?
• Do you have a sound understanding of child development and the Early Years Foundation Stage, and a strong commitment to children learning through play, inside and outdoors?
• Are you positive about working in partnership with families in our diverse, multi-lingual community?
• Can you promote the inclusion of children with special educational needs and disabilities?
You must have a level 3 qualification in childcare and early education (or equivalent), with successful EYFS experience in a school or setting. You might be experienced or a new qualified.
• be skilled at listening to children and having conversations with them
• love playing with children and spending time outdoors with them in all weathers
• be able to promote children’s learning through our broad curriculum
• be able to maintain children’s ‘Special Books’ to a high standard
• be skilled and confident in working with parents
We can offer you a wonderful and well-resourced environment for learning inside and outdoors. We are a strong, experienced, hard-working and friendly staff team.
You are very welcome to come and visit, by appointment, or phone the headteacher (Julian Grenier) for an informal discussion on 020 8553 2479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply, please ensure that you are available for interview on Wednesday 3rd July. Make sure that you complete an application statement that explains clearly why you have the experience and capability to work as an Early Years Educator in our team. No CVs and no agencies please.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check.
• Deadline for applications: midnight, Sunday 30th June
• Interviews: Wednesday 3rd July at Sheringham Nursery School and Children’s Centre
Application form and further details: please apply online at https://ats-npw.jgp.co.uk/vacancies/view/101612
Vacancies at Early Education
We have a rolling programme of recruitment for well-qualified and experienced trainers and consultants to join our team of Associates. If you might be interested, find out more about our existing team of Associates and details of how to apply.