The following pro formas are available for download:
- Branch officers’ information fom – This form needs to be completed by branch secretaries when a new branch is set up and thereafter following the branch Annual General Meeting. This should be sent to central office by the end of May each year, so that information can be updated.
- Branch constitution – A branch constitution is needed by branches who apply for grant funding
- AGM template – Suggestions for inclusion at committee meetings
- Branch Expenses Claim Form – for branch officers or speakers to claim any agreed expenses.
- Branch Annual Financial Return Template – to be completed by branch treasurers annually if funds are held by the branch.
Branches need to comply with national policies including: